Reporting to: Automation Engineering
As a Test Automation Engineer, you’ll work with talented teams across the business, including development and product teams, so strong stakeholder management skills are imperative.
You’ll take ownership of the design and implementation of the test strategy and automation across product development projects, with the opportunity to shape the wider testing operation, from influencing key technology choices to cultivating a team around you. You’ll also act as a critical point of contact, championing quality and driving best practices wherever possible.
Not only will your technical responsibilities be diverse and rewarding, you’ll have clear pathways to career progression and opportunities for personal achievement.
- Owns end to end technical solution desigYou have a strong track record with manual and automated testing (supplemented by a good understanding of a range of test techniques)
- You have strong test automation experience having used tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Java
- You’re able to design and implement testing best practice strategy and frameworks
- You’ve worked in Agile teams and have a good understanding of TDD, BDD and CI/CD
- You have API testing experience
- You’re familiar with DevOps environment and associated tooling
- You have advanced organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- You’re a proactive and collaborative with excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills